Utkarsh Global Foundation is one of the NGOs adopted by Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management – TSCFM, India’s #3 Ranked Institute for Global business courses.
We have even adopted two pariah dogs from them that reside in our TSCFM Mulund campus. The students of our UK MBA program are working on a project on ways to raise funds for them.
About Utkarsh Global Foundation
It is a non-governmental and a non-profit organization for Stray Animal Welfare Activities in Maharashtra. They run multispeciality stray animal hospitals at Mulund. These hospitals are situated at: Animal Hospital, Mulund-B-31, 34 and 35, Minerva Estate, Asha Nagar, Mulund (West), Mumbai-400 080.
Through this hospital they help stray animals in distress by providing:
- Free Medical Care Facility for Stray Animals (24 Hrs.)
- Stray Animal Birth Control Programme
- Nutritious Food for Stray Animals
- India’s 1st Diagnosis Center for Stray Animals
For more information about their cause
To initiate the above mentioned stray animal welfare activities the NGO is expecting financial assistance to cover below mentioned expenses:
- Food Expenses
- Medicine Expenses
- Lease expenses of premises
- Salaries of staff (including veterinarian doctors salaries)
- Maintenance of Animal Hospital
- Running cost of animal ambulances
- Diagnosis Center expenses
- Other expenses
You can donate Utkarsh Global Foundation (formerly known as Utkarsh Star Mitra Mandal) – Animal Welfare Movement and avail the 80G Exemption Under Income Tax Act, 1861.
This Programme also falls under Corporate Social Responsibility activity under schedule VII of Companies Act, 2013 in item (iv).
Banking details as below:
- Name of Beneficiary: Utkarsh Global Foundation
- Name of Bank: Canara Bank
- Bank Branch Name: Mulund Camp Branch, Mumbai – 400 080
- Account No: 0154101054534
- IFSC Code: CNRB0000154
- MICR Code: 400015050