Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) Fees, Eligibility, Admission, Job Opportunities - TSCFM
February 05, 2023
Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management (TSCFM) is one of the best business schools in India. Located in Mumbai, it’s a part of the Shahani group of institutions and offers diploma and postgraduate courses in management.
One of the best management courses from TSCFM is Post Graduation Diploma in Management.
1) POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
- 2 years full-time program, divided into 4 semesters
- Chance to launch your own business and apply for investor funding Get 1:1 mentorship from Industry Leaders
- International as well as Domestic Alumni status of TSCFM and EduQual (UK)
- Assessment to match your strengths, Live Industry projects, simulations & flipped classrooms every semester
- A smartphone-based education & Job placement system.
The following are the qualifications you get with the same:
- Year 1: Get a PGDBM from EduQual – UK To enable you to get a job anywhere globally.
- Year 2 : Get Government approved specialization in Marketing, Finance or Operations.
- Get an Additional MBA qualification from Anglia Ruskin University (UK) who are aspiring to get a job abroad.
2) Eligibility Criteria of the PGDM Course
Admission to TSCFM is quite simple.
If you are a graduate from a recognized university and have the documents to prove the same, then you can get admission to TSCFM’s PGDM program by giving a personal interview at the institute’s admission office in Mumbai.
3) Step-by-step Admission Process Guidelines:
STEP 1 :: SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Candidate must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks
If you have not appeared for any National Level MBA Entrance Exams such as CAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP, ATMA or GMAT Fill in and submit the PGDM application form along with your ID and educational qualification documents (Applicants must get in touch with the Career Advisor for details on application form).
STEP 2 :: GETTING SHORTLISTED
The eligible candidates are shortlisted for the next admission steps.
The shortlisted candidates will be evaluated via Personal Interview, which is conducted at the TSCFM campus or via online video conferencing (Zoom/Skype).
The candidates who pass the interview, will receive an ‘Invitation To Apply’ call or email from the Admissions Team.
STEP 3 :: FINAL STEP
The foremost important step, after receiving the ‘Invitation to Apply’ block your seat by paying the registration fee
Admissions are open for 2023 – 2025 Batch
The following are a few things you can keep in mind if you want to make the interview process smoother:
- Do your homework and learn about TSCFM as much as possible.
- Prepare the answers to some of the most common questions that are asked in interviews including “why do you want to do an management PGDM program?”, “What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why do you want to pick TSCFM?”, etc.
- Practice some mock interviews with your friends so that you appear more confident in your actual interview
4) What is the PGDM course Fees?
PGDM program fees varies from institute to institute.
The fees depends mainly on the quality of teachings offered by the faculty, the extra-curricular activities arranged for the students at the institute, the curriculum taught to them, the availability of the resources and the amenities provided.
The job opportunities given to students. And a lot more factors are considered to opt for any management institute.
Note: We have a range of student education loan options & scholarships for deserving students.
5) Job Opportunities for PGDM Graduates
- AVP Marketing
- Chief Financial Officer
- Brand Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- CEO – Chief Executive Officer
- Asst. VP & Head Corporate Communication
- Project Manager
- Assitant Manager – Marketing
- Chief Brand Strategist
- Account Director
- Independant Entrepreneur
- Equity Dealer
- Investment Analyst
Want to know detailed information about the course Download our Brochure here.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): https://tscfm.org/courses/3-in-1-management-program/