What was the impact of Covid-19 on the Education Sector?
January 10, 2022
Covid-19 had a major impact on everyone’s lives. Every sector was facing challenges during this period. The vast impact the industry faced was the – Education Industry. Transforming from offline to online classrooms was the biggest challenge for both the students and professors.
We have underlined a few points on the impact of Covid-19 on the Education Sector:
- What has become a “New Normal” post-pandemic
- What is the Short-term & long-term impact of Covid-19 on the Education Sector
- The crisis that has both the danger & opportunities
- Brief understanding of Flipped Classroom
- Synchronous & Asynchronous learning
- Ed-tech Market Map
- Global Education Stocks, and a lot more!!